This is the second in a series of four short courses in which you will learn more about Maths Anxiety and how to teach Neurodiverse pupils, especially those with Dyscalculia, in a kinder and more effective and suitable way. Join me in my mission, ‘To transform the educational community by removing existing barriers to enable ALL children to learn.’
The Deeper Dive into Maths Anxiety comprises:
- Over 90 minutes of further helpful and insightful video content
- Thoughtful prompts and quizzes which will help you develop the concepts to fit your business and your pupils
- More strategies that I successfully use with my pupils, and I go into much more depth of some of the ones in the Introduction to Maths Anxiety.
- More ways to spot an anxious child
- Making connections and understanding the child better
- What else can we do to help?
- Breathing techniques
- Managing expectations
- Back to basics
- Growth Mindset
- It’s OK to be stuck!
- Thinking time
- Integrate Maths into life
- Fun and Laughter
Please only buy this course if you have already bought the Introduction to Maths Anxiety course.
If you haven’t, go to the Maths Anxiety Bundle instead and buy both courses at a special rate.
👉Don’t forget to use your special voucher code at the checkout that you received by email when you purchased the Introduction course. 👈